Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Disney Infinity published the official Patch Notes for the recent Disney Infinity 3.0 update this afternoon.
Here are the basics of what the patch did (obviously I’m sure it did some more specific fixes as well, but this is just the grand overview)
New Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set
- The brand-new Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set can now be accessed when the Play Set piece is put down on the base. (Available for purchase on March 15.)
- This includes rebalanced move sets for Disney Infinity (2.0 Edition): Marvel Super Heroes characters inside of the Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set.
- Added Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set feats.
The Hall of Heroes is expanded to make room for newly-added figures.
The following Figures can now be used in the Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set and Toy Box 3.0:
- Captain America – The First Avenger (Available on March 15)
- Ant-Man (Available on March 15)
- Black Panther (Available on March 15)
- Vision (Available on March 15)
The following Figures can now be used in Toy Box 3.0:
- Judy Hopps (Available Now)
- Nick Wilde (Available Now)
- Baloo (Available on March 15)
New Ways to Play in Flynn’s Arcade
- Added a local multiplayer option. You can now open a Toy Box Cabinet in split-screen mode.
- Added new feature that matches a player with a random Toy Box Cabinet where other players are waiting to join.
- You can now replay a game within a Toy Box Cabinet.
Improved Toy Box
- Toy Box Memory improvements.
- Improvements to saving your progress in the Toy Box.
- Fixed various bugs in the Toy Box, including the Toy Box Hub.
Improved Play Sets
- Improvements to saving your progression in Play Sets.
- Improved game performance across all Play Sets.
Improved network multiplayer.
Fixed minor bugs.